Shipping, Cancellations and Returns
Standard Shipping Policy
Many of our items ship free of charge. If your order does not qualify for free shipping you will find our discounte shipping rates to be most affordable. During checkout, your charges (if any) will be calculated and displayed for your approval. You will have several options from which to choose:
- UPS Ground 1-5 Business Days Delivery based on distance to destination
- UPS 3 Day Select® 3 Business Days Delivery by end of day
- UPS 2nd Day Air® 2 Business Days Delivery typically by end of day
- UPS Next Day Air® Next Business Day Delivery typically by 3:00 pm.
- US Priority Mail – For smaller items. Typically 2-3 days
Large/Heavy items requiring a freight carrier will be determined by the option best suited to the customer’s requirements. Please feel free to call us at 281-251-8100 to discuss freight options
Free Shipping Policy
Certain orders shall qualify for free freight. Items qualifying for free freight shall fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Free Shipping may not be combined with other special offers unless expressly stated in the offer.
- Free Shipping offer is available in the contiguous United States only. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or international addresses do not qualify.
- Free Shipping may not apply to special orders. Ask your representative.
- Lightweight items may be shipped via the United States Postal Service and normally arrives within 2 to 3 days. Heavier items ship via UPS Ground. Delivery times range from one to five days, depending upon the distance to the destination.
- Free Shipping may not apply to some over-sized or heavy products.
- Free Shipping may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
- RETURNS – shipping charges shall be deducted from any refund.
FHM Audio Visual Inc is happy to ship to any location to which we are allowed by law. Some manufacturers do have restrictions on international shipping to which we are required to comply. Please call us at (281) 251-8100 or contact us by email at for information specific to your needs.
Exchange and Return Policy
Rule number one is that we want to take care of you and your ministry. If there is any problem with your order or with the service provided we want to make it right. We give you a full 30 days from the time of shipping! If you are dissatisfied with any FHM Audio Visual Inc Purchase you may return it for a refund , an in-house credit, or exchange for a more suitable product. .If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact us by phone 281-251-8100 or email Or, you can simply complete our online support request form. We will help you ascertain if the equipment is in fact defective, and if it is, we will provide you with an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will even pay the shipping costs (within the contiguous United Stages).Be sure to clearly write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on any shipping labels and written material provided.
To avoid any delays or value adjustments be sure to follow these procedures:
- Include the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Do not write on the original box
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- Be sure to return all accessories that were originally included
- Be sure to return all literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Place the merchandise – in it’s original packaging – into an appropriate Shipping box.
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Affix shipping label with RMA number
FHM Audio Visual Inc
8320 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77379
Non-returnable Items Policy:
We maintain an extremely open return policy, however there are certain items which may not be returned, or which may incur a restocking fee.
- Most special orders are may not be returned, or will incur a restocking fee.
- Items sold under “Closeout Special” Terms
- “Demo”, “Open Box” and “Preowned” items
- Any item which, by design, comes in contct with body fluids such as: Harmonicas, Reeds, Mouthpieces, Earphones (et al)
We understand that conditions sometimes arise which require the cancellation of an order. PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY 281 -251-8100. We try and ship orders within 24 hrs.so time is of the essence. Prior to shipping any order may be cancelled for any reason. Once the item has been shipped please follow the EXCHANGE snd RETURN policy (above). This includes the NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS policy